Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey hey hey, so if you didnt know already i am a pretty big gamer nerd. I play a lot of Xbox. my gamertag is Le4royy Jenkins or xXFTDXx, hit that shit up. My friend doug sent me this today and i thought it was really funny... my gamer fragged your honor student

I hate when people have those honor student stickers especially on their Lexus or Mercedes because its like ok we get it and your probably a bitch, but this was really funny.

so i think it am going to start doing a song a day that is super awesome or that i have been listening to a lot. sooooooooooooo

THE SUPER SWEET SONG OF THE DAY THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN LEAVE IS...



DRAKE!!! ok so although he was Jimmy on Degrassi and was shot and in a wheel chair, he is a sick artist, so dont hate, give him a chance and if you dont like it you can leave, but seriously dont.


Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment